Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Where do I jump back in - I started blogging as a journey and an self- inspiration.  I am so grateful for my creative life and family.  And these also keep me so busy that I forget to breathe.-------

There have been so many events that continue to inspire me this year I don't know where to start. 
  • Barbara T'Arts - this is the gathering of my sister, sister-in-laws, nieces, daughter-in-laws.  We get together each year to share a craft project that is inspired by Mom - Barbara . ( Love you Mom!!)  Our theme this year was the word "Grace" .  I must say I am impressed at the talent and creativity that each of crafted to celebrate  "Grace" 
  •  So ------ENJOY!!  
  • a Collection of : Appliqued & trimmed towels by Kris, Nest of Quotes of Grace to ponder daily by Susan, Artful jewelry with hand - stamped charm of "Grace" by Brittany, a heartfelt collage of family - given to Sheila by the Grace of God, Dinner plates with quotes of Grace to cherish by Ali, a cross decoupage with burlap & letters in regal purple by Crystal, a serving tray with "Grace & sunflowers by Becky, and a canvas of quotes of Grace by me.
We are all so blessed to have each other - and to have the families that bring us together in joy & comfort.
And so it continues ----- my creative life shared with the women that inspire me---- who will you inspire.  

The Women of Barbara T'Arts
back; ME, Becky, Susan, Kris
front; Crystal, Sheila, Brittany, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment