Monday, December 9, 2013

Spinning Thoughts

Wow - have i gotten lost in the everyday life of work.

I have so many ideas and project spinning in my thoughts and i have abandoned my blog, which just drive me bananas.  I will be recommitting to myself and you all that i am "back in the saddle " on my blogging.  How else am i going to keep your attention and share my passion for leaving a legacy of sewing/crafting/art from your heart & hands.

So, let me first share the newest photo of my "next generation" inspiration - Lily Mae

So, as you can see she's Wonderful, Beautiful, Lovely, Happy, Fun and soon to be crawling like a turtle
and of coarse a KEEPER!!
I getting set to make her first Christmas present from Grandma - SHHHH !! Don't tell Sheila her mom or Tim her daddy.    Check back in her on the blog after this weekend to see it!!!
No I haven't forgotten my 3 sons - but, I never had a "girl" before.

I'm still working my way thru Christmas decorating - i decided to re-theme my living room to "Snowflakes" - here is the start of the decorations
I found this great burlap garland at Primitive Peddler in Cameron MO
Add some great wooden snowflakes found at the local craft stores 

Add some metallic ornaments and home made snowman head
Very fun!!
Next - the Windows - come back on Saturday to see what i added
Until then - you are always in my inspirations - and so much more to share - so little time LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment